- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Arrival On-site & Assess Onsite Conditions
- Working Outdoors
- Work Area Set-up
- Manual Tasks
- Working At The Residence
- Working With Powered & Non-Powered Tools
- Hazardous Substance/Chemical Use
- Working At Height On Ladders, Trestles, Mobile Scaffold, Fixed Scaffold & Openings
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Private Residences - Working in Safe Work Method Statement
This Private Residences - Working In Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) outlines the generic job steps, hazards and controls associated with workers undertaking work at a private residence (such as locksmiths, maintenance etc.)
This SWMS is intended as guidance when dealing with members of the public.
Job Steps Covered in Private Residences - Working in SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)