Jul 7th 2022
Top 10 Workplace Hazards
Are you aware of these common workplace dangers?
We know it can be overwhelming trying to keep your Health and Safety in check.
Health and safety should always be a top priority in the workplace. Unfortunately, accidents can still happen, even when precautions are taken. To help ensure a safe working environment, here are 10 of the most common unsafe work practices to avoid.
10 most common unsafe work practices to avoid:
- Not wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Failing to follow established safety procedures.
- Working in an area that has not been adequately assessed for hazards.
- Not using the proper tools or equipment for the job at hand.
- Handling hazardous materials without taking proper precautions.
- Working in an unsafe posture or lifting heavy objects improperly.
- Operating machinery without proper training or supervision.
- Tampering with safety devices or failing to report defects.
- Engaging in horseplay or other reckless behaviour.
- Failing to report unsafe conditions or near-miss incidents.
To help with these common hazards, we provide easy-to-use, documented Health and Safety management systems that will take the stress out of safety. You can use our systems to track everything from safety policies and procedures to training records and incident reports.
A documented Health and Safety management system will help you stay compliant with government regulations. It also provides a framework for preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. Plus, it's an invaluable resource for defending yourself against health and safety audits.
Author: Craig Cruickshank
Available for instant download and supplied in fully editable MS Word format for use in your business.
Please note that the above information is provided as a comment only and should not be relied on as professional, legal or financial advice.
Share This Article