Nov 17th 2022
VIC feedlot company charged over workplace fatal electrocution
WorkSafe has laid charges against a feedlot operator after a worker was fatally electrocuted near Dimboola two years ago.
WorkSafe said the 29-year-old man was stacking hay bales when the machinery he was using contacted powerlines.
The company faces two charges under the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act and is expected in court later this month, to answer to the charges.
Originally published on the WorkSafe Victoria website.
Share This Article