- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Risk Assessment
- Worker Training
- Universal Standard Precautions for Infection Control of COVID-19
- Social Distancing
- Site Access & Egress
- Hand Hygiene
- Equipment Hygiene
- Reporting Possible COVID-19 Infection
- Emergency Response - Positive Contact
- Document Sample
COVID-19 Awareness - Responsibilities Safe Work Method Statement
This COVID-19 Awareness and Responsibilities Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with COVID 19 in the workplace.
Give your workers the confidence and knowledge to undertake best practice as a COVID safe business.
Covering universal standard precautions for infection control this SWMS also comes with controls for site access, risk assessments, worker training, reporting procedures and emergency response.
Job Steps Covered in COVID-19 Awareness - Responsibilities SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures).