- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile plant movement
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Out-of-Hours/Night Work
- Working Alone
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Materials Delivery by Truck
- Working with Powered & Non-powered Tools
- Concrete Floor Preparation
- Timber Floor Preparation including Laying Plywood Underlay
- Spreading Adhesives
- Cutting, Seaming & Laying Vinyl Sheeting & Tiles
- Vinyl Welding
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Vinyl Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement
This Vinyl Floor Laying Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls when laying vinyl flooring using rolls and/or vinyl tiles.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Out-of-Hours/Night Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Remotely &/or Isolated Work, Silica Dust & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Vinyl Floor Laying SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)