- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Arrival On-site & Assess On-site Conditions
- Work Area Set-up
- Working Outdoors
- Manual Tasks
- Operating Angle Grinders
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Welding Safe Work Method Statement
This Welding Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with welding work being undertaken either indoors or outdoors.
Suitable for the following welding (hot works) types: stick, spot, MIG, TIG, Oxy-Acetylene, Gas Metal Arc Welding.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Slips, Trips & Falls, Hazardous Substances, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Welding SWMS:
(includes potential hazards & control measures)