Are you working on a swimming pool construction project?
SafetyDocs SWMS are the industry standard for safety building or installing swimming pools. Our comprehensive range of SWMS covers all aspects of the build process, from start to finish.
With our SWMS, you can rest assured that you are fully compliant with health and safety regulations – protecting both your workers and your business. We have a wide range of templates to choose from, so you can find the perfect document for your project.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org