Selection of Solar panel installation SWMS
Installing Solar Panels Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) are required by law, and we're here to help. Our SWMS covers all of the most common risks and hazards of installing and maintaining solar panels, including setting up the site, working at height, electrical hazards and working with tools. They are easy to use, comprehensive and conform to Australian regulations.
We know that safety is essential when it comes to your job – so let us take care of it for you! With our SWMS in place, you can be confident that everyone onsite will be safe from start to finish. You won't have any more worries about missing something or not being compliant because we do all the hard work for you.
And if there are changes made along the way, our team can update them quickly, so nothing falls through the cracks! Let us handle this part of your business while you get back there doing what you love best - installing solar panels!
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com