Looking for Shop Fitting Safe Work Method Statements?
Our shop fit-out SWMS covers electrical hazards, silica dust, working at height, working with the public and more. They are easy to use and come in an editable format, so you can add your own company name and logo. You can even track when employees have read it by adding their names to the document.
With SafetyDocs SWMS, you get peace of mind that everyone is on the same page about safety procedures for every job site they visit. No matter what kind of shop fit-out project you have going on, we have something here for it. And with different templates available, there is sure to be one that fits your needs perfectly!
You can be confident knowing our team has over 15 years of experience in writing and editing safety documents for this industry, so don't waste hours trying to find information needed to create your own.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com