Ready to Use Security Safe Work Method Statements
A safe work method statement for security work ensures that all workers follow the same procedures when performing their duties, which helps to keep them safe.
SafetyDocs Security SWMS can help you create a safe work method statement for your business. We have years of experience creating these documents, and we know what needs to be included to make sure your workers are safe.
Work method statements are an essential part of any safety program because they ensure that all workers follow the same procedures when performing their duties. They also provide documentation that shows how well the company complies with relevant regulations and standards.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com