- Instant Document Delivery via Email.
- Add your logo easily.
- Add or delete information to any SWMS template.
- Customisation instructions provided.
- Complies with Australian & New Zealand legislation.
- Edit documents on the go with Microsoft Office Mobile App
- Only pay once (no subscriptions required).
- Mobile Plant Movement
- Pressurised gas distribution mains or piping chemical, fuel or refrigerant lines energised electrical installations or services
- Work in an area that may have a contaminated or flammable atmosphere
- Work carried out adjacent to a road, railway or shipping lane, traffic corridor
- Working Outdoors
- Arrival On-Site & Assess Onsite Conditions
- Establish Safe Work Zone (Safe Set-Up)
- Manual Tasks
- Delivery, Set-Up & Removal of the Excavator
- Establish a Communication System with Pedestrian Ground Workers
- Vessel Demolition
- Loading Trucks/Skips
- Trimming Steel Using Grinder or Cut-Off Saw
- Changing Attachments
- Operations with Hydraulic Attachments
- Fuelling the Plant
- On Completion
- Emergency Response
- Document Sample
Demolition - Vessel Safe Work Method Statement
This Demolition - Vessel Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) covers hazards and controls associated with controlling the Demolitin Vessel.
This SWMS covers High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) controls related to:
Additional controls are included for Electrical Equipment, Elevated Levels, Slips, Trips & Falls, Night Work, Hot Work, Hazardous Manual Tasks, Outdoor Work & Environmental Considerations.
Job Steps Covered in Demolition - Vessel SWMS:
(includes potential hazards and control measures)