Do you need a Roofing SWMS?
We provide Australia's most comprehensive range of Roofing Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS). These SWMS covers common work activities associated with the Roofing industry, including Roofing plumbing, working at height and confined spaces. These documents are designed for all roofing projects, from small residential jobs to large commercial construction sites.
The Roofing SWMS templates are written to the regulations and Codes of Practice by industry professionals. If you're looking for a Roofing SWMS to help manage Safety on your site, you have come to the right place.
These Roofing related Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) provide a way for you as an employer or PCBU to provide health and safety training by ensuring your staff are aware of the possible risks and hazards associated with tasks they perform.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: email@example.com