You know that safety should always come first when it comes to plumbing work, but sometimes it feels like there are just too many things that could go wrong! That’s why we created our extensive range of Plumbing Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) – so you can have peace of mind knowing that everything has been taken care of before anyone starts working on site.
Our carefully selected Plumbing SWMS outline hazards associated with the most common plumbing activities and provide clear instructions about how these risks can be managed or eliminated altogether.
All SafetyDocs Plumbing SWMS identify the high-risk construction work, specify the hazards and describe the control measures used to control them. When used correctly, plumbing Safe Work method Statements ensure compliance with health & safety regulations while also providing guidance on how tasks should be carried out.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org