Safe Work Method Statements for the Glazing industry
SafetyDocs offers comprehensive Safe Work Method Statements for window and door installation, glass lifting, transporting glass and window tinting.
Our SWMS are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business, ensuring that you have all the information you need to work safely and compliantly.
You can be confident that our SWMS are up-to-date with the latest safety regulations. And because they're written by safety professionals, you can trust that they will keep your team safe while they work.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, NT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyDocs SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyDocs SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org