Earthmoving SWMS for professionals
SafetyDocs offers comprehensive Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) for earthmoving professionals.
SWMS are tailored to your specific industry and cover l safety risks associated with excavation work, bulk earthworks, mobile plant, excavators, dozers and more.
You can rest assured that our Safe Work Method Statements will help you to comply with WHS regulations and keep your workers safe at all times. Plus, our documents are easy to use and customisable, so they'll fit seamlessly into your existing safety management system.
All SWMS are suitable for use in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, NT, TAS, SA, WA and NZ.
SWMS Template Content
SafetyDocs Safe Work Method Statements are not blank templates.
Work activities are laid out in logical sequences with identified hazards and corresponding control measures to minimise risk.
SafetyCulture SWMS include provisions for:
- The name of the principal contractor
- Name, address and ABN
- Details of the person responsible for ensuring monitoring and compliance with the SWMS
- The date the SWMS was prepared and review dates
- The signature of each worker
All SafetyCulture SWMS:
- Identify the high-risk construction work
- Specify hazards and risks relating to the work
- Describe the control measures used to control identified risks
- Describe how the control measures will be monitored and reviewed
We're here to help if you need us!
Call 1300 306 604 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org